Network Attorneys are expected to:
- Focus their practice on estate and business planning.
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years of estate plan drafting experience.
- Be knowledgeable about probate avoidance, business formation and succession, taxation, real estate, asset protection and special needs planning.
- Be comfortable with conducting virtual consultations.
- Have professional liability insurance.
If you're an experienced estate and business planning attorney looking to expand your practice, click the "Get Started" button below to be considered for Legacy Plan's attorney network.